With over 17 years supporting and training clients across the globe, Anwar is specialised in helping people to help themselves.
Anwar’s work has taken him around the world, training private clients and professional athletes, consulting for gyms and teaching at international yoga events.
Whether its injury rehabilitation, nutritional guidance, building strength, weight-loss or professional training you’re in need of, Anwar’s hands-on, holistic approach, personalised programs and attention to detail will help you get there.
Helping someone to love who they are on the outside is about more than just lifting weights, it’s incredibly rewarding but there are no tricks, no fad diets, no machines and no excuses that give results, it’s just down to compassion and commitment.
Anwar is the co-founder of Sarva Rasa Yoga, offering global 200 and 500 hour teacher trainings in Paradise. More information here.
If you want to work with Anwar he offers :
QUALIFICATIONS + TRAINING
- Certified Personal Trainer - NASM
- BSc Exercise, Nutrition + Health
- Corrective Exercise Specialist - NASM
- Performance Enhancement Specialist - NASM
- Pre + Post Natal Specialist - NASM
- Integrated Flexibility Specialist - NASM
- Yoga Teacher - Hatha, Ashtanga + Vinyasa Flow
- Athlete’s Performance Mentorship (Levels 1 + 2)
- FMS - Functional Movement System
- Scraping Therapy - iamtools
- TRX Suspension Training Course
- Movement Based Appraisal (MOVE) - Chuck Wolf
- Junior Athletic Conditioning - NASM
- Training for Warriors - Martin Rooney
- Precision Nutrition Certification - John Berardi
- Post Rehab Essentials - Dean Somerset
- PICP Level 1 - Charles Poliquin
- Cross Fit Certification (Level 1)
- PadBox - Peacock Gym
- PowerPlate Training (Level 2 + 3)
- Weight Management Specialist - NASM
- Sports Therapy Diploma (Level 3) - LSM
- Neuromuscular Stretching - NASM
- Keiser Group Cycling Instructor
- FitPro Advanced Circuit Trainer
See Anwar's class schedule here